A communicator with a passion to help people and technology companies
- share information
- manage knowledge
- tell stories
- communicate visions.I’ve worked as an engineer, a technical writer, a financial journalist, a translator (Hebrew-to-English), a university lecturer, and a technical marketer. A student of the spoken and written word, I’m a published author in academic and popular presses.
- Technical sales and customer relations
- Technical writing and copywriting for business, scientific, and lay audiences
- Hebrew to English translating, including technical and academic sources
- Instructional design
- Survey design and analysis
- Logistical support for time-critical engineering & operations
Currently, I’m researching free market and limited government policy initiatives in Israel and the United States.